When the world fantasises about you
From Tomer Heymann the award winning director of Who’s Gonna Love Me Now? And Mr GAGA, JONATHAN AGASSI SAVED MY LIFE is story of Jonathan Agassi.
On the surface the life of Agassi is one that could have come straight out of a movie, having discovered the world of gay porn he became an international, award winning star. Travelling the world for his work, Agassi was the definition of love and making love – or so it seems.
“When someone goes to bed with Jonathan Agassi they want a god.”
Heymann and Agassi met in Tel Aviv. Immediately drawn to Agassi, Heymann set out to tell the story of the internationally successful porn star. With no deadlines, no budget and a constantly developing storyline the making of the film unravelled elements of Agassi’s life that he never planned on exposing. Shot over 8 years, this is a journey that does not hold back, from the highs to the lows Jonathan Agassi reveals the person behind the persona.
Watch the trailer
Meet Jonathan Agassi
- Being Taboo in Tehran with director Ali Soozandeh
- Scorsese, Pio and making THE CIAMBRA
- REINVENTING MARVIN - The Origins
- Being DISCREET with director Travis Mathews
- MARIO a revealing look at homosexuality in The Beautiful Game.
- Meet the Amatos - with THE CIAMBRA Director Jonas Carpignano
- Tamara Shogaolu talks about HALF A LIFE from Boys on Film 18: Heroes
- From Goddess to Satanist - Making Mansfield 66/67
- All about "Buddy", in Boys on Film 18: Heroes.
- The Wound – When Controversy Prompts Conversation