Last night saw the premiere of Ira Sachs’ KEEP THE LIGHTS ON on at the 56th BFI London Film Festival. The screening went down a storm, especially as Ira was there in person to give an introduction to the film as well as a Q&A. Here are some photos from the Peccadillo and KEEP THE LIGHTS ON drinks reception:
- Meet the Amatos - with THE CIAMBRA Director Jonas Carpignano
- Tamara Shogaolu talks about HALF A LIFE from Boys on Film 18: Heroes
- From Goddess to Satanist - Making Mansfield 66/67
- All about "Buddy", in Boys on Film 18: Heroes.
- The Wound – When Controversy Prompts Conversation
- Drawing Gabrielle by writer/director Lisa Gornick
- There's more to life...in conversation with Blandine Lenoir.
- It's All About Frankie from BEACH RATS
- BEACH RATS - The Origin
- Maysaloun Hamoud director of IN BETWEEN