Digital Distribution & Social Media Marketing Manager
Could you devise exciting and enticing social media campaigns for individual films as well as Peccadillo’s flagship brands? Can you manage multiple social media strands? Are you well versed in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, snapchat and whatever other social media platforms may come your way? Have you got what it takes to engage, converse with and grow a diverse audience across the UK and beyond?
We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person with strong and solid marketing and social media background to work within the Peccadillo Pictures team. You will be responsible for working with our VoD partners to ensure our films reach the widest possible audience, alongside the implementation of all social media campaigns and strategies devised by marketing, of which you will play a key role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of film release patterns in the UK from festival through to theatrical, onto home entertainment DVD/BD and VoD. Ability to work with strict deadlines and perform under pressure is essential.
Reporting to: Directors
Basis: Full-time Monday – Friday core hours 10am to 6.30pm
Salary: £24,000 – £29,000 per annum according to experience and qualifications
Key Responsibilities are:
- Devising and implementing a social media strategy to accompany and augment the marketing of each Peccadillo release.
- Overseeing all Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest accounts and devising a new strategy for the peccadillo Snapchat platform.
- Editorial control of Peccadillo’s weekly newsletters.
- Editorial control of all Peccadillo websites, ensuring that they are all up to date and contain the correct content.
- Monitoring of retail websites and VoD platforms, ensuring they are all up to date and contain the correct information for all current and future peccadillo titles.
- Taking part and contributing to all marketing and sales meetings.
- Devise and implement a social media strategy to promote all Peccadillo brands and catalogue titles within the UK and Ireland.
- Devise and implement a social media strategy to promote specific Peccadillo brands and titles to an international audience.
- Reporting regularly to the directors on all social media, website and email activities and key performance indicators.
Essential: A passion for film, and an ability to identify and adapt communications eloquently according to different film audiences.
- Proven effectiveness in use of Social Media, web and email content as customer acquisition, conversion and customer care platforms.
- Experience in writing compelling and engaging copy for social media, web and email platforms. Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Good technical abilities – website content and email contact management systems (ideally MailChimp and WordPress), plus social media tools and analytics.
- Up to the minute knowledge of social media community standards, best practice guidelines and new emerging networks and opportunities.
Desirable: At least two years successful experience as a social media, email and online content marketing manager, working full cycle from creation of content through to conversion and analytics.
- A good knowledge of the LGBTQi film and media
- E-Commerce experience gained from a film or home entertainment background.
- Experience in managing affiliates programs (both inbound and outbound), external online partners/distributors and affiliate networks.
- Website optimisation and project management skills.
Please provide your current CV along with details of your experience in and a letter detailing why you would like to work for Peccadillo Pictures. Send it to kahloon (at) peccapics.com. Replace (at) with @
The closing date for application is now extended to 23:59 Wednesday 7th Dec 2016